The Master Plan will be written in chapters. As each chapter is available to review, it will be posted here. Changes may be made during the planning process to the chapter titles or organization of the document. At this time the chapters are expected to include:
- Executive Summary – A summary of the main points of the plan.
- DRAFT Inventory – Existing airport conditions: what’s here and what’s happening now.
- DRAFT Aviation Forecasts – What is expected to happen in the future at the airport.
- Airside Facilities – What we will need to meet future needs for airplanes (runway, taxiway, hangars, etc.).
- Airline Terminal Facilities – What we will need to meet future needs for passengers (service counters, commercial services, lounge areas, etc.).
- Landside Facilities – What we will need to meet future needs around the airport.
- Environmental Overview – Potential environmental effects associated with the recommended airport development plan.
- Land Use Compatibility – Coordination of land use activities and plans on and off the airport to minimize conflict.
- Financial Analysis – A comprehensive report of airport business planning.
- Public Program – Documenting the public input process and the input received.
- Appendix: Airport Layout Plan (ALP) – A map of what we’re going to build.