The clock is ticking down on your chance to attend one of the remaining 5 regional sessions for Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP) Report 65: Guidebook for Airport Irregular Operations (IROPS) Contingency Planning.
These regional presentations will introduce contingency planning and focus on applying results to practice.
Why YOU should attend!
- Discuss IROPS contingency planning with airport, airline, FAA, CBP, and TSA colleagues from your region.
- View a pre-event webinar to prepare registered individuals for their event.
- Connect with peers during breakout sessions.
- Receive a list of preparation items to maximize value of event.
- Take away lessons learned and next steps.
Register by visiting: http://www.TRB.org/ACRP/Report65Events
Remaining sessions include:
- May 30, 2012 – San Francisco, CA (SFO Aviation Museum)
- June 7, 2012 – Boston, MA (Hilton Boston Logan Airport)
- June 19, 2012 – Atlanta, GA (Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway)
- June 28, 2012 – Orlando, FL (Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport)
- July 11, 2012 – Phoenix, AZ (Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport)
We look forward to your participation!
Pre-registration is highly recommended to assist with venue planning, however, walk-ins are welcome. A $20 fee is being charged to cover the box lunch.